A few things to report:
1. I won a $250 gift card from Craft Warehouse, all of which was spent the very next day! Yay!
2. T and I spent a week in Weiser/Vale visiting friends and family in the dirt. Joe drove down 4 days later and spent the weekend with us visiting more friends in even more dirt. We got home late Sunday night.
Honestly, I had forgotten how dirty it is there. I had to try to stay clean and by the end of the day you'd never know that I had been making an attempt. Terrance was filthy and her bath water was brown. Needless to say she had a GREAT time.
Aside from causing cleanliness issues, the dirt also served as the culprit in my newly discovered allergies.
I'm so glad to be home. The air is fresh and when I get undressed tonight my clothes will still be clean.
3. I have less than 2 weeks left of my break from school. This term is going to be a doozie: statistics, elementary calculus (purposely taking a step backwards and giving myself a chance to review), and research writing.
Okay, actually, I'm kind of excited for my math classes. =)
4. My class @ Scrapbook Fever is a go!
5. I'm going to CHA Winter in Anaheim! Just before I left for Vale, Rusty Pickle released their 2009 calendar to the chefs for sign ups. Along with CHA I'll also be working at the Porltand, OR and Seattle, WA CKC's. Oh, and the Vancouver, WA CKC is coming up in November and I'll be there as well. Yay!
We decided to go the digital route in creating her invites because it's faster and much cheaper! They're going to be printed as 4 x 6 photos and mailed as post cards. Sweet, huh?
I have a ton of pictures from the Vale trip that need to be edited and printed.
It always takes so long.
Okay, enough for today.
Have a happy one!